No matter whether you are just starting out in photography or an established professional, Clarion Call III is something you’ll want to get involved with. Hosted by consultant Selina Maitreya, it features seven industry experts discussing a variety of topics and situations relating to achieving success in the field of photography. It’ll take place on April 20th from noon EST. Click on the banner below to go to the sign up page – it’s free but there are a limited number of seats and it’s filling fast so don’t delay.
I chatted with Selina for almost half an hour about Clarion Call III. We talked about the various presenters and also so me reasons why you will want to participate in the event. Have a listen at this MP3 link – just click on it to start the broadcast.clarioncall3.mp3
Taking part in Clarion Call III are the following industry experts.
- Jodi Morrison – Senior Art Buyer, Global Creative Group, Starbucks Coffee Company
- Judy Herrmann – Consultant
- Michael Grecco – Photographer
- Deborah Ayerst – Photo Agent
- David Harry Stewart – Photographer
- Colleen Wainwright – Consultant
- Scott Indermaur – Photographer
To start things off and prepare yourself for Clarion Call III, why don’t you also watch the 3 day video program?
Don’t miss this great opportunity to kickstart your path to photography success.